DTP Networking Event 2018 and Impact Award Winners
The DTP's Annual Networking Event, held on May 3rd 2018, was a huge success with over 150 delegates coming to see talks from our students and Partnership, as well as some wonderful posters from our 2015 cohort.
We are pleased to announce the winners of this year’s Oxford Interdisciplinary Bioscience Impact Awards, supported by the Oxford Knowledge Exchange and Impact Team as follows:
- Public Engagement and Outreach Winner: Ana Wallis
- Public Engagement and Outreach Runner-Up: Alexandra Buffry
- Public Engagement and Outreach Post-Doctoral Winner: Michael Puljong
- Social Impact: Pablo Munoz-Rodriguez
- Enterprise and Innovation: Jisoo Jean
- The Oxford University Innovation Poster Winner: Matthew Speight
- The Oxford University Innovation Poster Runner-Up: Charlotte Pain
With many thanks to James Sundquist from the BBSRC for presenting the awards.